Aspire Vehicle Services is a Processor of customer information and we take your privacy seriously.
Our Legal basis for processing client data is Contractual for the following activities:
- We receive data sent via email or secure cloud system or in person. Clients understand that we need to explore and or share the data in processing their hire, sharing the data will only be for the purpose of their hire service.
- Credit checks and background checks before processing a hire service.
- Fraud prevention and detection, sercurity vetting.
- We process the customer’s personal data to enable them to access and use the service, provide support and maintenance services.
- We use personal information to communicate with clients in relation to service announcements, and product/service information.
- We use personal information to send Customer Feedback information following visits and bookings.
Our legal basis for processing client data is Legitimate interest for the following activities:
- Sending offers, sharing news and events and information regarding any services or bookings.
- Your data will be processed in line with the Principles and Rights of The General Data Protection regulation.
- You also have the right to withdraw consent where it has been provided and we will no longer send you information related to those subjects, which may mean you cannot not be informed about our latest News or Offers.
- Your information will not otherwise be transferred out of the European Union without your prior consent; we will not share your personal data.
- Your information will not be transferred out of the European Union without your prior consent; we will not share your personal data.
- We may disclose or use your personal data which you provide to us for the purpose of any activities listed below.
- Maintenance services by our service providers.
- Assisting with law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation.
- Insurance companies affiliated with your hire enquiry or hire vehicle.
- Any third parties we deal with in the process of providing your service.
- Our partners or suppliers in the process of providing your service.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
Your information will be stored in an encrypted database in the EEA and will be retained for 5 years. However, you may ask for this to be deleted in accordance with the Rights of the GDPR by contacting our data officer anytime on email@example.com
Our Information Security/ Data Protection Manager can be contacted at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 020 3720 8121
Important note: If you feel we have not processed your data in accordance with the Principles and Rights of the individual under GDPR, please contact email@example.com or you may also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office